Motorcycle Jacket : What is it?
Motorcycle jackets are worn while motorcycle riding for protection from the wind, dust, friction, flying debris, sun exposure, and other environmental elements. They also serve as impact absorbers in case of accidents or falls, reducing the chances of getting scratches, burns, and minor injuries. Leather is the most common material motorcycle jackets are made of, but there are other alternative materials available.
Kinds of Motorcycle Jackets include the following:
|Summer motorcycle jackets|
- Summer jackets are light and breathable to remain comfortable during hot days, but they still provide adequate protection.
- They usually come in the form of wind breaker jackets made from synthetic materials and mesh.
Winter motorcycle jackets
- Winter motorcycle jackets are heavily insulated and thickly lined to keep the body warm.
- They are longer in length, going below the hip to as low as mid-thigh.
- They are usually made with leather exteriors and wool lining.
- They make cold winds less harsh when riding at a fast speed.
Racing motorcycle jackets
- Racing motorcycle jackets have the least wind resistance.
- They fit closer to the body.
- They are lighter than leather motorcycle jackets.
- They usually come in bright colors for easy visibility.
|Comfort: Choose a motorcycle jacket with a moisture-wicking capability to keep you dry and comfortable in any kind of weather. |
Protection: Get a waterproof motorcycle jacket that prevents you from getting wet in case it rains.
recommended motorcycle jackets