|Manufacturer : Grisoft|
In Stock : 3
| You Save:
- Easy to download, install and use
- Protection against all Internet threats
- Real-time security while you surf and chat online
- Anti-Virus - protection against viruses, worms and trojans
- Anti-Spyware - protection against spyware, adware and identity-theft
AVG Internet Security provides complete security protection against all of the most serious Internet threats, including viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, adware, hackers, and spam. Plus, it's compatible with Windows Vista!
- Anti-Virus protects from viruses, worms, and trojans
- Anti-Spyware protects from spyware, adware, and other malicious programs
- Anti-Spam filters spam and protects against phishing attacks
- Firewall protects from hackers
- All-in-one, easy-to-use protection--install and forget
- New program versions and updates, for free, throughout the license duration
- Quality proven by all major antivirus certifications
- 24/7 technical support provided at no extra cost
- Improved virus detection based on better heuristics and NTFS data streams scanning
- Unique automatic threat-removal anti-spyware engine
- Automatic firewall profile switching for improved security and usability
- 100-percent virus detection: AVG’s scanning engine has received numerous awards for its excellent detection of "in the wild" viruses. Its unique combination of detection methods provides full protection against viruses, worms, and trojans.
- Cutting-edge anti-spyware technology: Using the latest state-of-the-art detection technology, AVG detects spyware, adware, DLL-trojans, keyloggers, and much more. Malware hidden in data streams, archives, or the Windows registry is also detected.
- Full on-access protection: The powerful AVG Resident Shield provides maximum protection by scanning every file opened, executed, or saved. It also prevents the opening or executing of infected files.
- Flexible intelligent scanning: the AVG Resident Shield can include/exclude files from being scanned based on individual file extensions and can handle exceptions for potentially unwanted programs such as adware.
- Full email protection: AVG checks every email sent or received, providing full protection from email-borne threats. AVG supports all leading email clients, including MS Outlook, The bat!, Eudora, and all other SMTP/POP3-based email clients, such as Outlook Express. Encrypted connections using SSL are also supported.
- Email spam and phishing filtering: AVG checks every email received, using the latest technology and up-to-the-minute spam signatures to ensure maximum detection rates for spam and phishing attacks.
- Automatic threat handling: AVG can automatically heal or remove infected files and other threats such as trojans, worms, and spyware.
- Control over all network access: The AVG Firewall monitors all communication to and from the computer, blocking external attacks and preventing trojans from exporting confidential data. The AVG Firewall configuration wizard automatically creates access rules for all popular software. In addition, the firewall can switch profiles automatically, based upon the current connection type, ensuring seamless changeover for notebooks.
- Powerful scheduling: AVG automatically provides recommended daily schedules for scanning and updating, and also allows you to create custom-scheduled events.
- Multiple language support: no need to buy a special language version.
Return to Internet Security Software Guide
Return to Recommended Products