Clip On Sunglasses : What is it?
Clip on sunglasses are protective eyewear worn over prescription eyeglasses. They have clips or magnets that secure them in front of the prescriptions sunglasses. They allow users to wear sunglasses without removing their eyeglasses. They are available in standard, magnetic, and flip up types. They are commonly used by sports and outdoor enthusiasts.
Kinds of Clip On Sunglasses include the following:
|Standard clip on sunglasses|
- Standard clip on sunglasses have clips at the center of the bridges that fasten on the same spot in prescription glasses.
- They have colored, coated, and UV-protected lenses.
- They are available in different shapes such as round, oval, and square.
Magnetic clip on sunglasses
- Magnetic clip on sunglasses fasten on the sides of prescription glasses using invisible magnetic clips.
- Their frames are usually made of titanium.
- They have coated and colored lenses.
- They usually come in round and oval shapes compatible with most prescription glasses.
Flip-up clip on sunglasses
- Flip-up clip on sunglasses can be easily flipped up for normal viewing.
- Their coated and UV-protected lenses are available in different lens shades.
- They are available in magnetic and clip types.
|Health considerations: If you are fitted with a pacemaker, consult your physician first before purchasing magnetic clip on sunglasses as magnets can interfere with your pacemaker and cause further health problems. To be safe, get nonmagnetic clip on sunglasses made with real clips.|
Compatibility: Choose a pair of clip on sunglasses compatible with your prescription glasses. It should have the same same lens and frame shape.
Polarized lenses: If you love to play sports, choose a pair of clip on sunglasses with polarized lenses to reduce glare and allow you to see tennis balls or golf balls even in the bright sunlight.
recommended clip on sunglasses