Hair Clip : What is it?
Hair clips are hair accessories used for holding the hair in place to keep it off the face and for accentuating the hair and face. They are available in different materials, designs, colors and sizes. They can be used for tying the entire width of hair at the back of the head or for clipping back the hair on each side of the head to keep it off the face.
Kinds of Hair Clips include the following:
|Plastic hair clips|
- Plastic hair clips are lightweight and durable.
- They are inexpensive.
- They are available in different shapes, sizes, and colors.
- They are ideal for young girls.
- They are usually sold in bulk.
Metal hair clips
- Metal hair clips are heavier and more durable than plastic hair clips.
- They can hold more hair.
- They can come in silver, bronze, copper, tin, aluminum, steel, or gold.
Wood hair clips
- Wooden hair clips provide a classic and earthy look.
- They can be curved or sculptured.
- They can have plain or intricate designs.
Fabric hair clips
- Fabric hair clips are softer and more feminine looking.
- They can have different bow decorations in various prints such as polka dots, stripes, and plaid.
Stone hair clips
- Hair clips decorated with gemstones glitter like jewels.
- They are ideal for evening and formal affairs.
|Weight: Choose a lightweight hair clip that does not tug on your hair when worn. Stressing the hair in the long term can cause spot baldness. |
|Are you a manufacturer or supplier? Be listed here! EMAIL US|
|Do you have something to add to this guide? If your suggestion passes our editorial standards, we will add it in and acknowledge you as a contributor.|
recommended hair clips