Neck Massager : What is it?
Neck massagers use vibrations, rollers, or magnets to massage the neck and shoulder area. They usually consist of a curved cushion or strap and a handheld controller for setting temperature and massage intensity. They are worn around the neck and may be used while working, sitting, or lying down.
Kinds of Neck Massagers include the following:
Heated neck massagers
- Heated neck massagers contain gel packs that can be heated in a microwave and reinserted in a neck pad.
- They can also be cooled to use only the vibrating function, or frozen to function as ice packs.
- Some models have slots for inserting additional gel packs.
Vibrating neck massagers
- Vibrating neck massagers have small motors that vibrate and massage the neck muscles.
- They usually have variable speeds and intensities, which are controlled by buttons or dials on the controller.
- Some models are shaped like miniature pillows. These are used while lying down to massage the neck, back, and shoulders.
Magnetic neck massagers
- Magnetic neck massagers are lined with gauss magnets that pull on the neck muscles to stimulate blood flow and relieve stress.
- They are made of foam rubber with a fabric wrap to cushion the neck against the heavy magnets.
- They usually include vibrating motors for a more intense massage.
|Materials: Choose a neck massager with a soft fabric cover to prevent chafing and scratching. Look for one with a thick foam padding to reduce pressure from the magnets or motors. Make sure the fabric is durable and moisture-resistant to keep sweat from building up.|
Controls: Choose a neck massager with adjustable speeds and vibration intensities. For heated massagers, look for one with a timer and cooling function so that you can leave it on overnight.
recommended neck massagers