Bird Travel Cage : What is it?
A bird travel cage is a portable cage used for carrying birds while traveling. It consists of a small cage usually concealed inside an outer covering. It is designed to contain one bird of any size. Its accessories include a food cup, a perch, and a D-ring.
Kinds of Bird Travel Cages include the following:
|Bird travel backpack cage|
- A bird travel backpack cage consists of a stainless steel cage covered by pure cotton canvas.
- It is made with adjustable and padded backpack straps.
- It weighs less than five pounds.
- It is ideal for small- to medium-size birds.
Bird travel airline cage
- A bird travel airline cage is a carry-on luggage for birds.
- It is made of lightweight plastic.
- It weighs no more than three pounds.
- It can have a built-in top perch, food cup, and interior perch.
Bird travel bag cage
- A bird travel bag cage is an in-cabin cage meant to be used while traveling on airplanes.
- It has front flaps and side windows that keep the bird concealed.
- It has interior D-rings for hanging bird-friendly toys.
|Size: Choose a bird travel cage large enough to accommodate your bird. Do not get a cramped bird travel cage, as this can stress out your bird.|
Collapsibility: Choose a collapsible bird travel cage made of stainless steel frames for easy storage inside your bag or luggage.
Materials: For easy maintenance, choose a bird travel cage made of washable materials such as cotton canvas, plastic, and stainless steel.
Airline approval: If you frequently fly with your pet, choose an airline-approved bird travel cage that meets the airline’s specific weight and height requirements.
|Are you a manufacturer or supplier? Be listed here! EMAIL US|
|Do you have something to add to this guide? If your suggestion passes our editorial standards, we will add it in and acknowledge you as a contributor.|
recommended bird travel cages